Urtopia 2-Year Warranty
All Urtopia bikes are covered under our 2-year Warranty for the owner against all manufacturing defects. This warranty policy effects from February 4th, 2023.
Period and Terms
The warranty would be registered automatically when the initial purchase has been made. In addition, the warranty is under the INITIAL PURCHASER and the 2-year warranty will be started once you receive the e-bike. As for the warranty transfer, the e-bike transferee can only enjoy the warranty when the following two conditions are met at the same time:
- The 2-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner received it.
- You have the initial purchaser's name & the initial order number.
Urtopia will replace any part that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment) without user error. The warranty covers the listed parts and follows the terms below:
Urtopia e-bike’s frame and fork are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 years. This warranty includes a replacement frame/fork only. Frame and fork styles and/or colors not in stock may be replaced with a compatible style and/or color.
Urtopia batteries are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 years. Battery defects include abnormal voltage, charge dysfunction and less than 60% full-charge capacity, which need to be assessed and determined by Urtopia. A defective battery will be replaced and the warranty period for the replaced battery is automatically extended by six months based on the original purchase date.
Original Urtopia parts below are covered by a 2-year warranty.
- Control board
- Bottom bracket
- Carbon belt
- Bike computer
- Brake caliper/lever
Not Covered by Warranty
Wear and Tear
Ordinary wear and tear, not resulting from defects in workmanship or materials, are not covered by warranty. This would include scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage from daily use of the bike. Parts typically not covered include:
- Brake disc/pads
Other Cases and Charges
Urtopia is not responsible for the following cases and charges:
- Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
- Defects or damage resulting from accident (including collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, theft, etc.), misuse (including improper use of any electrical source and the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Urtopia), abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the product), improper storage, assembly, repair, maintenance, adjustment and abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Labor charges for part replacement.
- If you believe there's something wrong with your e-bike or any parts of it, please fill out the Service Form or contact email@example.com for warranty claims. Proofs of purchase and photos/videos of the damaged product are required with a warranty claim, and will be inspected by Urtopia technicians. Before making a claim, we suggest you read FAQs first since there may be a simple fix.
- Urtopia shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of e-bike parts purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
Incompleteness & Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may:
- have missing parts or accessories
- be different from what was ordered
- be damaged during transportation
If any of the above situations occur, please read our Return & Exchange Policy for your reference.
1. This warranty policy only applies to Urtopia's official sales regions and channels. Urtopia reserves the interpretation right for all warranty terms above.
2. Urtopia reserves the interpretation right for all warranty terms above.